Tuya WiFi water leak detector
Low battery notification
Installation – On the ground
Operating voltage – DC3V (CR123A battery included)
Quiescent current – ≤20μА
Alarm current – 1250mA
Connectivity – WiFi 2.4Ghz, 802.11b/g/n
Working temperature – -10°C – +50°C
Color – White
Adding the device to “Tuya Smart” or “Smart Home” application:
1. Remove the protective film from the batteries and insert them into the device.
2. Hold the RESET button on the device for 5/6 seconds
3. When the LED indicator flashes rapidly your device is ready to pair.
(In case the LED blinks slowly, repeat step 2.)
4. Start the “Tuya Smart” or “Smart Life” application.
5. From the top right corner, select “+” followed by “Add device”.
6. Navigate to category “Others” and select the device “Others WiFi”.
7. Enter the name and password of the wireless network to which the device will be connected.
8. Confirm that the LED indicator flashes rapidly.
9. A pairing process has been initiated.
10. After successful pairing, your device is ready to use.
Tuya Smart is an application to control smart products via mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets.
The TuyaSmart app is available for both iOS and Android operating systems.
Remotely control home appliances from anywhere.
Add and control multiple devices at once with one App.
Voice control via Amazon Echo and Google Home.
Interworking of multiple smart devices.
Devices automatically start/stop working based on temperature, location and time.
Receive real-time alerts to ensure safety.
Easily share devices among family members.